Location: Richmond, CA
Job Type: Full-Time
Years of Experience: 7+ years
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Oversee the development and delivery of construction within cost, scope, schedule and risk management of multiple projects
- Provide owners with construction status updates and recommendations.
- Perform construction quality reviews with project manager/Contractors to assess accuracy and completeness of construction deliverables.
- Ensure work completion within schedule, budgetary and design constraints; make decisions about planning of organization and completion of assignments; solve complex technical problems and provide alternative methods for achieving goals when necessary.
- Develop, track, reports based on key performance indicators.
- Effectively communicate and liaison with project team members and stakeholders.
- Estimate and obtain the resources and participants needed to successfully implement construction projects.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations to diverse stakeholders and upper management. Teleconference
- Conduct timely project Lessons Learned and create recommendations in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for construction development, execution and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Management OR at least 7 years of related experience.
- Demonstrated experience directing project management functions and overseeing integration, scope, time management, cost, quality, communications, and risk components.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the Management of Construction Projects acting as the Owner’s Representative.
- Significant experience overseeing project and construction management functions for the design & construction of remodel projects in infrastructure installations and replacement projects for industry, government or university use.
- Experience in administering and developing construction contracts is required