Location: Torrance, CA
Job Type: Full-Time
Years of Experience: 10+
Education: Bachelor's degree preferredJob Description:
· Develop, monitor, control and update the project schedule using Primavera software to ensure the project is optimally executed.
· Must be able to create various types of project schedules (especially Master and Baseline Schedules)
· Assist in planning and developing detailed engineering and construction baseline schedules for vertical construction, civil/structural projects including cost loading and CPM scheduling.
· Analyze drawings, specifications and statements of work in the preparation of activity networks for project resource planning and scheduling.
· Assist in reviewing region project schedules to ensure compliance with contract, reviewing progress and reporting variances.
· Assist executives in developing preconstruction schedules and proposal schedules.
· Analyze progress reports against the schedules for projects
· Evaluate the actual construction status relative to proposed schedule and budget and analyze the impacts of changes to schedules and cost proposals by developing and maintaining fragnets and performing time impact analysisDesired Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience with OSHPD related projects
- 10+ years of scheduling experience
- Will need to be proficient with P6.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Mangement, Engineering, or Architecture